Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What are you reading?

I am curious what my readers are reading.

I'll start! I'm reading The Six Wives of Henry VIII. Yes, I'm a big dorkety dork but it's soooo interesting. This is definitely one of the better books on the Tudors that I have read. It's a factual, beautifully written non-fiction account of Henry and his proliferation of marriages. The author makes insights, but nothing more (no historical fiction here) about the main players which are based on facts, which she clearly states.

Since most of you are probably not interested, I have also recently finished Syrup by Max Barry and The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson. I am really looking forward to treating myself with The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest one of these days (final book in the trilogy).

So now I ask: what are you reading?
Let me know by clicking "comment" below.

1 comment:

  1. Besides school stuff, I am reading Yvon Chouinard's "Let my People Go Surfing: The Education of a Reluctant Businessman"

    Its the memoir of the founder of Patagonia. Super good, light read. I thought it was really interesting too. :)

    ReplyDelete