Monday, January 17, 2011

List of Prayers Needed--Updates and additions

Please don't forget my constant: Lance Corporal Collin Salisbury.

He is currently serving our country in Afghanistan. 
Awful weather there, by the way. I check it every morning. I have sent him two letters so far; I just need my life to be more interesting so I have more to say!! If any of my readers would like to send Collin some love, leave a comment below with your email address and I will send his mailing address to you.

Collin, I wish you warmth, comfort, a feeling of security, and some good food. I wish for time to pass quickly. Most of all, I pray for your safe return to us.

And an update:
J's aunt Shar's surgery was very successful. It involved the removal of Sally, a basketball-sized tumor, from her stomach. She is recovering at home (and not smoking! Go Shar!!)

Lisa's mother, Patti, also had a successful operation and is awaiting test results. Prayers for Lisa, Patti, and family are still highly requested. 

Michelle's dad was laid to rest on Friday afternoon in a beautiful service. Prayers for Michelle and family as, if you've lost a loved one you know, the hardest part may be yet to come. What a wonderful man he was. Topic of another post, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment