Monday, January 10, 2011

It's not the way most people say "I love you"

During our home reno process, J got a ping pong table, which now graces our backyard. I went out and bought ping pong paddles, balls and a net. Soon enough, I started to complain that I would find ping pong balls everywhere. Under the couch, rolling across the kitchen, chewed up in Koal's bed...just in random places. I told J that I thought the ping pong balls were multiplying because I know I never bought THAT many. It was an inside joke for a while. So then we started hiding one ping pong ball for each other. J started it by putting it somewhere funny, and then I tucked it into his pillow, a sock, a shoe, we just kept passing it back and forth. Finally he cut it in half so that the game was over, but I hid the half ball and it continued. This morning I was getting ready for work and opened my drawers to find this:

:)

1 comment: