Friday, January 28, 2011

Sorry, guys!

Well I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I should explain.

On Monday, my boss was laid off. It was pretty shocking and upsetting. We'd worked together for over 2 years. Also, our marketing admin was laid off on that same day. We were also told we could no longer use one of our key team members who is technically a sub-consultant. Needless to say there were changes ahead. It's been a busy and stressful week figuring out how we would get everything done and reorganize our group to handle our workload with basically half as many people as before.  It's been an overwhelming week, full of worry and uncertainty. Oh and I have a proposal due today. Soooo...

I figured I at least owed you all some updates.

Lisa's mom, Patti, is out of the hospital!!

Baby E is out of the hospital!!

I had some other posts and pictures planned. As soon as I have time I'll get them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment