Monday, January 10, 2011

LUSH review

You may have noticed this delicious-looking bathwater that I first posted in my year recap. It is the result of a bath bomb from Lush, gifted to me for Christmas by my wonderful cousin, Bree. It fizzes and dissolves in the water, leaving behind the intoxicating scent of lavender. And you smell wonderful afterward, in case you were wondering. :) The best part was that it had this little slip of paper in the middle that said "bang!" which popped out as it finished dissolving. Bomb - bang - cute.  This bath was a delight--I painted my nails with a lovely shade of OPI, enjoyed a tall glass of water, and read Syrup by Max Barry (which I wholeheartedly recommend--and if you are in marketing, it's a must-read).

I don't think I can ever bathe without a bath bomb now, so thanks Bree!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh course you are more than welcome!!! You have to get the most out of your awesome new bathtub!!! I didn't know about the paper - Bang!- that made me laugh to read it! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete