Monday, January 3, 2011

The Post Where She Recaps Christmas

Christmas.

In a word, it is magical.

Let's start with Thursday. I worked, and had some dinner ready in my best friend, Mr. Crock Pot. After dinner we went to look at Christmas lights in Orange. To my delight, the two BEST displays of lights in Orange County (according to the Register) were in Orange. My new city. Here was one of those two (try to imagine what this cell phone picture can't show you!) and it was right by our house:
 On Friday morning (Christmas Eve) J and I went to his parents' house to celebrate and open gifts with them and Mark and Laci. Violet joined us for breakfast, and we all wore pajamas. That night we celebrated at J's grandparents' house. Christmas morning we opened gifts, packed up and went off to my parents' house, had bloody marys, opened tons of gifts, and spent time with family.

Some random pictures, because pictures are fun:
Jewelry tree I got from Santa

I made homemade peanut butter cups for my brother!

Cute new mat from my Mime'

Koal had to be in the picture.

A blurry look at our lights

My dad gave J and I some santa bike socks, and I took mine for a spin on Christmas Eve
I know you're wondering what else I got for Christmas, and I will start to photograph and post it (with a real camera, perhaps?). The craziest gift? J gave me a box of cash to shop with!

No comments:

Post a Comment