Thursday, June 16, 2011

Plans

This is going to be a post full of words for once!

I've had blogs before. Two to be exact. In fact, I think I was one of the "first generation" of bloggers on Live Journal back in High School...although I don't remember calling it a blog or knowing of it as such. I love to write, and write I did...but I found that as my attention span has shortened and life has gotten busier, the blogs I am "reading" were mostly picture-based. So in creating this blog, I wanted something that was fun, cheerful, and picture-filled to document the day-to-day discoveries I make.

Sometimes the effort to create a meaningful post prevents me from posting at all, and yet I know that the more I post, the better this blog will be. SO, I have decided to try and post every day, if it is humanly possible, and create something that is worthy of a daily stop in your internet routine.

I hope you'll join me...

No comments:

Post a Comment