Thursday, June 23, 2011

Apple

Baby O is an apple this week!

4 inches long (crown to rump again) and 2.5 ounces.


This is the week I've started to feel some movement, which is exciting. I had an ultrasound on Tuesday and this baby is ACTIVE! I don't think he/she ever stopped moving and fidgeting. It was hard for the doctor to measure her/him. I have another one a week from day and we will be finding out GENDER!! Stay tuned...

Both pictures show a side profile (head on the right, body on left). You can see the spine if you look closely (on top). The top picture maps out the heartbeat.

1 comment:

  1. So as I was moving, I had to pack up all of the things from my walls. I had the blog you wrote for me on the wall inside my closet, so when I took it down it made me miss you :) So I decided to check your blog (as it has been quite some time) and I am SO glad I did! I didn't know you were pregnant! I am so excited!!! Congrats! Put me on the text list when you find out the gender!

    ReplyDelete