Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Become a fan and WIN!

[this could be you]

If you become a follower of my page you can win a free portrait session!

I will be choosing numbers with random.org, so it's completely fair. Just become a follower, then comment on this post if you'd like to enter (if anyone joins who is too far away to benefit from a portrait session I can think of something else!).

Deadline: March 30, 2010
Prize: One lucky winner will receive a 30-minute "headshots" portrait session. Perfect for grads, new professionals, or, well...anyone!

5 comments:

  1. Hey I like that photo, she must be a model or something - comes from good genetics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to tell you this Korey but no matter how many times I enter your contest I will never be that gorgeous talented brilliant young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, you're so sweet!! I'm pretty fond of you as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well arent you guys nice.... I give ALL the credit to the photographer!

    ReplyDelete