Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bathroom Remodel: Afters

Because afters are much more exciting:
The theme in this bathroom was to be subtle-y feminine. I used photos of my wedding dress, and a painting I had made of it, as well as my bouquet. I'm very happy to get to look at them every day!

J made a small sink off to the left to use the space more wisely and give me the much-needed counter.
While still small, the amount of storage now enables me to fit everything in here (and I had a lot) with very little on the counter top. The glass shower enclosure and white walls also made the space look a lot bigger. Way to go J!

3 comments:

  1. Agreed. The 'afters' are much more exciting...though typically what makes them more exciting are the ghetto looking 'befores'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, more ghetto-looking befores to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your new bathroom looks AMAZING!!!! So glad it turned out so well! And I love the theme, and pictures, and painting of your dress.

    I have heard of etsy but not really spent much time on it. Maybe I will :)

    ReplyDelete