Sunday, March 7, 2010

Adventures in Screen Printing: Yudu

Yudu is a home screen printing machine made by Provocraft. It burns the image into the screen and provides a frame for the actual printing process.

I ordered the machine online. It arrived, from Salt Lake City...in a HUGE box.


All set up and ready to burn the screen...

Flooding the design with ink (not the "Go Josh" design, you can't see it right now). I've dragged ink across the empty space in the screen to print the image on the fabric.
A finished product, below.
I personally love the Yudu. It's HUGE (someone said that it is the size of a printer--no), but it's great for the home screen printer. It wasn't much of a learning gap for me to figure out how to use it, and I find the prices of the accessories pretty reasonable.






No comments:

Post a Comment