Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The shower surround goes in, and what does K do?

J decided to put solid surface (Corian) around the shower/tub rather than tile. It's antimicrobial and has no grout, so it's easy to keep clean, and has a nice, solid look. The Corian will rest on these strips of wood.


The Corian is on the back area now (solid white) and J prepares the wood piece that will hold a Corian trim piece in the same color as our countertops

Meanwhile...what is K doing?

Well I tried to put up new house numbers, but it proved too difficult for me (which is amazing, i know)

And then I do things like this: really useful.

Adding roses that were bought on a shopping trip with Linda!
 I have posted before about Peace roses. They remind me of my Uncle Dave and I plan on planting them everywhere I live.
Yep, Halloween hand towel (ignore the Jack bottle in the background--it's how we pay our workers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment