Friday, September 24, 2010

Grocery shopping

I've been trying to get errands done via bicycle whenever possible. First of all, it's environmentally friendly. Second, it's K's body-friendly (because it feels good to move around when you sit in a chair 9 hours at a time, 5 days a week). Thirdly, I love riding my pink bike :)

Here's what I looked like last Saturday...
It's fun! And green! And doesn't really take any longer than driving in your car. When you figure in the time spent parking and stopping at lights (which I don't have to do when I ride the sidewalk express lane) I really don't think it took any longer--in fact, I think it was faster! It was less than 5 minutes door to door. I do have to take a minute to lock up my bike when I get there of course.

I hope I may persuade one of you to join my ranks!

1 comment:

  1. I love riding my bike to run errands... its the best! I love being environmentally friendly! How fun!

    ReplyDelete