Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Escrow closed!

The deed has been recorded and we own a new home!!

I took a ton of pics yesterday to add to my "befores" stash before J starts tearing the house apart tonight. I am going to try to post one or two pictures a day so you can see our progress. My jobs (remember my tools?) consist of taking off the interior doors, pulling off the base moulding, cutting up and removing the carpet, and clean. J will be in charge of the demo of the master bathroom and the wall between the two bedrooms that are going to be combined into one master. Then he has to build it back up! After the house is as clean as I can expect it to be, I'd like to start on the yards. I will definitely turn on the sprinklers today and start getting the grass a little more...green!

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment