Monday, March 28, 2011

ABCs

Thanks to Jenna.

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Putting away laundry
D. Dogs: Koal
E. Essential start to your day: iPhone. He is my alarm and weather station.
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5′5″
I. Instruments you play: Piano (Wish I had one!)
J. Job Title: Marketing Writer
K. Kids: None

L. Live: OC
M. Mom’s name: Kim
N. Nicknames: Currently...K-DogDeer (yes, spelled that way), Dorkel, and lots of other embarrassing ones from J.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I had surgery last September
P. Pet peeve: People who drive down the right side of a merging lane until the last possible minute.
Q. Quote from a movie:
UHHHHHH...??R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Riley
T. Time you wake up: I try to wake up at 4:15 with J most days!
U. Underwear: Sure! I like it! (Was that a vote? If so, I'm pro-underwear!) Oh and while we're on the topic: I don't need to see yours.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Hmmm...not many, although I get sick of broccoli and I'm not a huge fan of cooked and mushy spinach.
W. What makes you run late: Everything?
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My wrist when Riley broke it! Mean!
Y. Yummy food you make: I think everything I make is yummy...how about mac and cheese?
Z. Zoo animal: I don't remember the last time I saw one, but I guess any baby zoo animal would be my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment