Friday, April 1, 2011

10%

Typically, 10% doesn't sound like much. A 10% discount...10% chance of rain...10% of voters...but when it comes to my body, losing 10% is a pretty big deal!

I have lost 10% of my weight.

So, 16 pounds ago, in my fab Halloween costume:


And last night, when I tried to document my outfit for a "What to Wear"
Previous What to Wear

Sometime during the summer

More Halloween
Recent face shot

Cruise

 And bridesmaid dress before and after!


before
after
before


before



Recent face shot

So what do you all think? Is it noticeable?

1 comment:

  1. Y.E.S!!!!! You look fantastic! Congrats Korey you are even more beautiful than you already were 16 pounds ago. :) Seriously, more than the 16 lbs, I very much admire your dedication and discipline bc God knows I couldn't be that disciplined.

    ReplyDelete